We currently accept online payments with a number of credit/debit cards. The current credit cards we accept include:
3. Switch and Solo
5. Delta Card
We only accept payment in British Pounds Sterling.
The SAFC Store at www.safcstore.com reserves the right to withhold any order from dispatch in order to process further security checks. This can delay an order for up to 36 hours. In the event that your offer to purchase goods is refused, any money paid by you will be refunded.
Many Internet users are concerned about security on the web - below are answers to few questions we are commonly asked:
What is the Card Security Number?
- Also known as a CV2 number, this is a special 3-digit number that appears on the far right side of the signature strip on your card. This number is unique to each card, and gives you extra protection against fraud.
Do you check for fraudulent cards?
-When we receive your Credit Card details, an on-line check of your Credit Card is conducted with the acquiring bank. This process ensures the number you entered actually corresponds to a real credit card number and is not a bogus card. The system also checks various "Hot Card lists" to ensure that no fraudulent use is being made on any Credit Card. This on-line verification of your details is carried out over a secure line to the bank. Credit Card data is, at no time, sent over the Internet using the validation process. We also carry out random security checks on cards to ensure we help prevent fraud - please note that we do not intend any personal slight if your card is chosen for a random check.
Is shopping with The SAFC Store at www.safcstore.com safe?
- Communication between you, us and our acquirer is encrypted using the SSL mechanism built into your browser. This ensures that even if someone was able to monitor the traffic between you and the acquirer, they would not be able to read it. Encryption is used on all pages within the buying process, making shopping on the www.safcstore.com website as safe as possible. In addition, this site is secure to PCI-DSS Level 1 Hosting Compliance. For details of this security standard, please read the website at the PCI Security Standards Council
Is the transaction Real-Time?
- All Credit Card transactions are completed in real-time. After you have confirmed your order, we make an immediate connection to verify the card and amount, so that authorisation is given before we complete the order. All shirts with customisation will be fully charged once you have confirmed your order and it has been accepted by us. A binding contract will exist between us at the time of dispatch of the goods from our warehouse.
Do I have any Legal Protection?
- You are protected by the normal laws of England and Wales, in particular The Sale and Supply of Goods Act 1994 (c. 35) and the Consumer Protection Act 1987 (c.43) Consumer Rights Regulations 2013. Full details of your legal rights are available in the UK from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
- For any customer purchasing adult clothing and souvenirs inside the European Union, VAT is included at the standard UK rate of 20%. Children's clothing is exempt from VAT in the UK and is therefore charged at 0% thus no tax is added in the price quoted by The SAFC Store at www.safcstore.com.
For any customers purchasing outside the European Union all purchases are exempt of UK VAT. Products are shown inclusive of VAT, but this will be recalculated when you purchase your goods.
Any customs or import duties are levied once the package reaches its destination country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country and we advise you to contact your local customs office for further information.